Translate

Truth

Truth
Bleeding

Disclaimer:

Everything you read here should be considered fiction. Patient rights will always be respected. Any resemblance to persons living or not is purely coincidental.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

DABDA

Those of us in the profession know what that acronym stands for.

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

The five stages of grief.

I skipped quickly through the first three and am firmly entrenched in #4.

You see, over the past few months I have been able to sink myself rather deeply in the EMS and healthcare world. 
I've had weeks of not thinking about, nor dwelling in the world of spatial data management.  It's been a sorely needed change.

Now I am back, fall is sliding quickly toward winter, and I'm no nearer staying in this place I love with a job I love.  Guess I should be happy just to have a job at all, but my heart is really not in it.  The passion is just not there.  The passion to push others, push myself.

Is it Acceptance or Apathy?

No comments:

Post a Comment