Translate

Truth

Truth
Bleeding

Disclaimer:

Everything you read here should be considered fiction. Patient rights will always be respected. Any resemblance to persons living or not is purely coincidental.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

one day down south

So I'm visiting my relatives in the southwestern US, enjoying the sun and 90+ degree heat while we get a sifting of snow back home.  It's been a long time since I've been on what could be termed a vacation.  Most of my vacations consist of driving to a relative's house to get some sort of work done.  This one was really no exception.

Grandpa is not doing well.  Dad needed help driving a truck and trailer south.  Vacation it is.

Three days on the road with pops.  Got to visit with my grandpa for a bit.  Unloading the truck and trailer.  Opening the house for the winter.

Today is my day.  I have done nothing but sleep in, eat, play in the pool, play on the computer.

Back to work and reality tomorrow -- a ridiculously hectic week assisting with a conference.  It will be 16+ hour days and little sleep.  Paramedic school starts on Thursday.

But today is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment