Translate

Truth

Truth
Bleeding

Disclaimer:

Everything you read here should be considered fiction. Patient rights will always be respected. Any resemblance to persons living or not is purely coincidental.

Monday, April 22, 2013

We did it!

We survived - all 11 students made it through their NREMT practicals (even the one who put the KED on inside out - you want to talk about FORCING myself to keep a straight face and not say anything...)

And I passed cardiology.  I PASSED CARDIOLOGY!!!

I still don't feel like I know a heck of a lot, but I'm really getting the feeling that I can do this.  That I can actually be a paramedic, be good at it.  Make the right decisions when it counts.

So Monday nights can be study nights instead of EMT class nights.  Wednesdays we still get together for 1.5 hours of CE, but it will be good to be doing "real world" stuff, not just prepping them to get through exams.

Though the snow is falling, the light stays with us until after 8 pm these days.  Spring is coming, and the EMS calls will not be far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment