Translate

Truth

Truth
Bleeding

Disclaimer:

Everything you read here should be considered fiction. Patient rights will always be respected. Any resemblance to persons living or not is purely coincidental.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

EMT Class week 24 - The final chapter...and the beginning

We passed.  We all passed.

Class practicals, class written, and NREMT practical.  Done.
Clinicals? Done.

NREMT written?  Scheduled for one week from today.

Funny, I feel less capable now than I did when I finished my EMR.  Maybe it's just that there's so much more to learn.  Two sets of protocols, master all the equipment for both ambulance services.  Wanting to learn more, know more.  I'm a bit lost at the moment, really.  I need some direction.  Set new goals.  Learn to be the best care provider I can...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Good luck on the NREMT written. You have the right attitude, the rest will come in time. Keep up the hard work! :)

    ReplyDelete