Translate

Truth

Truth
Bleeding

Disclaimer:

Everything you read here should be considered fiction. Patient rights will always be respected. Any resemblance to persons living or not is purely coincidental.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Currently reading...

Too Old to Work, Too Young to Retire http://tooldtowork.com/
Another gun-totin' hard livin' redneck EMS provider.
Think I'm going to like this one...

(Starting at the beginning, ahem, with page #115)

Also just finished reading "An Elegy for Easterly" by Petina Gappah, meh, it was OK but a grippingly stark view of lives in Zimbabwe and I just wasn't in the mood for reality.

Finally finished the book "MASH: A Novel About Three Army Doctors" by Richard Hooker.  I can recite every episode of the sitcom from memory, like the movie, so I figured I should read the book.  Nice, easy read.  Goes into the medicine more than the TV series - altogether a decent book.

No comments:

Post a Comment