Translate

Truth

Truth
Bleeding

Disclaimer:

Everything you read here should be considered fiction. Patient rights will always be respected. Any resemblance to persons living or not is purely coincidental.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

You get what you get

Are these stories real?  Mostly...

Unlike most of the big time EMS bloggers, I don't have a great pool of cases to pull from.

So I make stuff up.  Seriously.
I don't want to invade anyone's rights legally or ethically.  That's just not going to happen.

This is just a spot for me to get it all out.  The good and the bad.  I think social media is a great resource for a fast-moving field.  I want to be involved with the future of EMS.  I will likely blog on just that subject following the Vegas EMSWorld Expo, but for now you are stuck with just me.

You'll get my gut reactions, fears, mistakes, and successes.  I'm not censoring that.

Hopefully you'll get some entertaining stories as well.

- A. Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment